everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, November 06, 2005
met james at 12:30 at tamp control. he accompanied me to take bus 28 to the company which i had been posted to for SIP so that i would be able to time how long the journey takes. its took us like 1 hrs to reach the destination. when we alighted from the bus, to our surprise, the building was located a road opposite the bus stop. The surprising things is that, the road opposite was BLOCK as it was contructing the circle line. so we had to slowly find our way to the building.. all i can say about my company is that, it's veri "ulu"!!!! no shopping centre nearby, onli industry and more industry.. thinking that i will have to walk from the bus stop to the building for the following 4 months.. haiz..
anyway, since we had finalli found the building, as we were rather hungry so we went in to one of the industry canteen to have our lunch.. onli left with one of the food stall (economical rice) which is open (err.. about to close too), so we jus make do with it.. it was the most worthy lunch i ever had.. ordered veggie, braised chicken wings & minced meat for onli $2.50. each and every portion of the food is so big which i think outside they would ask u for $4!! oh ya.. the stall holder treats us to a piece of chicken cutlet too!! a extremely filling and cheap lunch..
next, we walked over to the bus stop and took bus 80 to bugis to check out the location for james & jy company(they were posted to the same company). when we reached the place, we realised that their company were jus above the steamboat shop! so good!!! after work they can jus go downstairs and eat steamboat.. the best part of all is that they can go shopping at bugis too after work.. envious!!
after checking out the location of our companies, sam came over to meet us and we walked over to town to do our shopping.. 1st destination: plaza singapura! james bought a nike country t-shirt. the samuel & kelvin shop at PS is having it renovation sales now. sam wanted to buy one of the jeans, but the promotion is "2nd pieces 50%". james wanted to buy the jeans too, but his size was sold out, so ended up sam didn't buy it either.
sam went off to meet yz after that, so left with mi and james. we continued with our shopping.
2nd destination: stussy shop. james bought a red polo-tee from there. 3rd destination: far east. jus some browsing through.. 4th destination: queenstown. i bought a jeans for $30. went back to the shop 3 times b4 i finalli purchased it. 5th destination: plaza singapura once again. took the hereen card from one of his friends. 6th destination: hereen. i bought my converse brown sneaker for $50.50. all thnx to the hereen card, otherwise it is $59.90. james bought a file from OP if i'm not wrong. sam came back to joined us.. 7th destination: takashimaya. james went over to U2 to browse for jeans. too bad doesn't have his size too. asked the staff to help us check if other outlet have it, luckily enuff PS have it. as it was kinda late so we didn't go over. made a reservation on it. dinner at mos burger..
time to head back home. took mrt and reached back home around 11:30pm. once again, my day jus ended like this..
1 more day to attachment..
-life is cruel- -she may be the one for me, but to her i may not be the one for her-
4:01 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!