everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, November 13, 2005
kinda of quite disappointed in my social life.. haiz.. as usual, a lonely day for me at home facing the 4 cold and empty wall.. wanted to find someone to accompany me for lunch, but i couldn't find any.. haiz.. did a soul reflection of myself.. perhap i jus ain't close to anyone of them.. or should i say that most of them are jus a friend by a name.. utterly disappointed in myself..
anyway, went to pass james those coupons then went over to tm foodcourt to buy lunch back home. times jus passes by me without a word.. soon its alr 7:10.. went over to pavilion to meet up with sam and james for dinner and pool.. guess we had alr become their pool members.. haha..
during the game.. we decided to keep track of our progress, hoping to get improvement everytime..
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!