everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, November 20, 2005
jus another boring and lonely afternoon surfing tv channels.. sunday are jus so boring, nothing to do, no tv programs to watch.. haiz..
dad cooked dinner at home.. yummy! home cooked food are still the best compared to outside food. after dinner, went over to pavilion to meet up with sam and james. its time for pool again!! started at around 8:10 and left at 9:25.. played 10 rounds of game onli today as we didn't want to play till too late, tml still gotta work.. haiz..
Today Pool result: Score: 5:4:1 (James; Me; Sam) Fastest Game: 4 mins 08 secs (Me) Cost: $10.30
sigh.. gonna be another 5 days of coding and debugging.. sms broadcasting which i am doing gonna be dueing on this coming week too.. haiz..
-how i wish there were someone i could let off my emotion to-
11:08 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!