everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, November 25, 2005
Arghs.. its onli been a day when i can finalli slack and now stressful coding are back once again to haunt me..
the boss of the company asked mi to add in other features into the sms broadcasting, so that they would be able to track the amount of sms which will be sending tml. he said that every "blasting" of sms will be costing them a few to 10 thousand dollar.. he would need to do a comparision 3 days later again to check the effectiveness of it..
after hearing wat he said and the additional features he wants, i felt as though a big and heavy boulder is being thrown over to me and its weighting me down.. it realli is a challenge foe mi as i would need to be able to doing my application and at the same time have to fit my application to the other company who is providing the sms service.. the most important thing is that i got to complete it in1 day..
had been struggling hard with everything and trying in every ways i could to solve it. called Mr Sng for help and he asked my to do it on .NET instead which is impossible for mi to complete it in 1 day. discussed the problem once again with my supervisor and thankfully she reduced the difficulties and finalli managed to complete it.
hopefully the sms broadcast would have come to an end, now wat left for me to headache on is on the POS.. the application is still so unstable, keep hanging on certain page.. still unable to find the problem which is causing it.. haiz..
well, this is all for the day at work today.. met james at 7:20pm at tamp for dinner and sam joined us after that and its time for pool.. as usual, race to 15.. well, today score is quite average.. a pity for sam for not being able to create history in getting a draw for all of us on the last match.. haha..
time for our pool result update for today.. Score: 6:5:4 (Me; James; Sam) Fastest Game: 4 mins 30 secs (Me) Cost: $17.20
-stressful days are back once more to haunt me-
12:26 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!