everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
slept at ard 3 plus yst and woke up at 5am.. it was raining kinda heavy at that time, so nice to sleep.. but oh well, jer gonna be flying to china today, no matter how cosy or how nice it is, still gotta go send him off.. met up with james and sam at sam's block, took bus 27 which jayne and julie was in too.. soon, jy boarded up the bus too.. when we reached the airport, yz was alr there..(all this is not coincidence, its planned)
jer was kinda shocked to see us when we appear at the airport as he thought we didn't thought that we be going over to send him off.. soon after, joachim and mel arrived.. took a few pictures over there.. had some jokes as usual.. the departing was not realli "sad" kind for us.. sent him off with a smile.. good luck to him for his osip.. hope he be having fun over there..
after sending jer off, we headed over to mac to have our breakfast, kinda funny, go until airport to have mac for breakfast.. nvm, anyway.. we still had our fun crapping around as usual.. after our breakfast, we went separate ways.. jayne going to be working, julie going back sch for her school attachment, jy, joachim and mel headed back home, while me, james and sam went over to pasir ris ahloha, james going to open a chalet there for our class chalet.. going to be celebrating his birthday during the chalet.. his 21st birthday..
headed back to tampines where jy and joachim where at the arcade playing games.. played a few games of daytona too with them.. joachim and james left quite soon after as joachim meetin mel for movie and james have something to do.. me, sam and jy walked around century square for some times, and soon sam went back home as his friends going to be going his house.. left me and jy, so accompanied him over to bugis as he is buying birthday present for his gf..
when we were back in tampines, jy went back home too as he going to be meeting his gf.. waited for about 30mins, and her comes teddy, organiser of this camp group outing. watched corpsebride, the show is more like a musical show.. its like every 20 mins, there is a song.. aint realli the type of show which i like, but oh well, overall the show is still quite alright..
after the show, its alr dinner time.. took bus 69 to bedok 85 to have our dinner.. can't imagine we actualli spent around $14 each for our dinner.. had osyter omelette, satay, stingray and bbq chicken wings and minced meat noodle.. i feel so full after the meal..
during the movie, was msging her.. dunno y, but jus felt like telling her how i felt and how i think.. jus couldn't keep it lying in my heart no more.. shan't say much alr..
-tired-
1:01 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!