everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, October 13, 2005
slept at 5am yst. studying on my final theory and trying to get the information into my brain.. there are jus so many things to memorise..
anyway, went out with sam and james in the afternoon yst.. went to james secondary sch (st andrew) to pick saga seeds.. had been feeding the mosquito while we were picking it.. arghs..
went to town after that as james wan to check out on the birkenstock slipper.. continued to taka U2 to shop for jacket. throughout all those jacket i see, i think the nicest on is still the one tat sam bought.. the others jus seems to be too formal..
after all the long walks, we headed over to bugis cuz james says that there's a steamboat which is quite nice and cost onli $10. when we reached there, its full house, so we had to go over to their another outlet. luckily its quite near.. overall, find it quite nice.. good soup base, jus that there are not much variety of food.. anyway, we ate to our full..
went to play arcade for a while.. couldn't resist the temptation of the 'brick machine', so played it 4 times.. those prizes are kinda addictive, but oh well.. didn't get to win any of it.. next time perhap.. headed back home after that, reached back home at 11+..
going to have my final theory in about 1hr 40 mins. good luck to me.
-the only thing that i can do now-
1:15 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!