everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Monday, October 31, 2005
met sam and joachim in the morning @ 8:15am. joachim's mother gave us a ride over to the police headquarter where we be having our interview.
the interview started at 9:15am where we were asked to fill up a form. it was continued by a english proficiency test, waiting, height, weight & color blindness test, waiting, submiting of certs, more waiting then the medical checkup. i was veri tired during the whole process, most probably is cuz of the lack of sleep the night b4. kept yawning and dozing off during the waiting time.
after the medical checkup has ended, it was about 1:35pm. went over to the canteen at 2nd lvl to have my lunch.
went back to the room after my lunch to continue with the interview. this time it is the psychometric test. it was a long test which took around 2hr plus. its been some times since i face so many questions. 300 questions in 2hrs!!!
*PS: although went for the interview together with sam and joachim, but due to the fact that they pass their english for their 'o' level, thus they need not have to do the english proficiency test. therefore, the whole interview i was kinda like separated from them. fromt he time they finished their medical checkup, they had like 1hr plus for their lunch.. so envious!!
-sick & tired- -headaches; flu- -if u ask me to stay, i would-
10:41 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!