everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, October 21, 2005
hadn't been able able to sleep these days.. tired but jus doesn't feel like sleeping..
went out with sam and james to play pool at pavilion in the afternoon.. guess i am quite on form today, manage to win quite a few rounds.. played from 3:40 till 6:30.. quite expensive cuz its friday today..
after pool, went over to S11 to have our dinner.. seems like sam realli is veri hungry, he actualli ate 2 bowl or rice.. hardly get to see him get so much.. haha.. accompanied james to wait for his bus to arrive then i walked back home.
nearly met with a car accidenton my walk back.. was walking on the side of the road as the passenger passage is under construction. there came this lorry coming toward me.. when he was about to drive pass me, he didn't even move away from me. he jus drive past my so close that i nearly got hit. luckily i manage to move away from it on time, otherwise i most probably in the hospital or even dead.. a veri close shave indeed..
if i were realli to get knock down.. will there...?
8:04 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!