everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
finalli back from chalet..
had enjoyed myself during the chalet with all the bbq, talks, games, forfeit etc..
on the first days, we had bbq, followed by games which we had prepared. played "pairs" and "heart-attack" with forfeit till like 3plus.. those who stayed over the night were me, sam, james, ant, jy, raymond, joachim and mel. joachim and mel shared a room of 2 beds, while the rest of use shared 2 double-decker bed.
as ant had to go back sch for a seminar, so sam and i slept till 7:35 and accompanied ant and cycled (on joachim, jy & mel's bikes) to pasir ris interchange. went to had our breakfast at ya kun. after accompanying ant, we then cycled back to the chalet. (sam cycled on joachim bike while controlling jy bike, while me cycling on mel bike) when we got back to the chalet, we continued on our sleep till like 11+.
james went off for his tutoring, raymond went back home, so left with me, sam, joachim, jy and mel. watched guessx3 on jy laptop, then at walked over to downtown arcade. james and gabriel joined us at the arcade. when we were about to go play pool, joachim, mel and jy decided to go back home. so they went back to the chalet room and we played pool.
we played till like 7pm, then we headed back to chalet for our 2nd night bbq as we had too much food leftover from the day before. at ard 9, ant and yc came back to join us for bbq. yc came over for onli a short while then he headed bak home as he doesn't wan to miss his last bus back home. ant accompied us till like 10:40pm, he went back home too. chalet left with jus we 4 guys. me, sam, james and gabriel.
after the bbq, we do abit of washin up on the house. the 4 of us then played monopoly in a room. didn't think that we could played it for like 2-3 hrs. after the game, we watched "volcano" on the laptop (asked jy to leave the laptop with us for the night) till 5am and it is time for bed.
slept till morning 9am, then we begins to start packin up and preparing for checkout. after checkout, we headed over to the bubble tea shop opposite TP to return the ice-containers which the uncle had borrowed us. rested awhile at the bubble ta shop and time for home.
-both physically and mentally drained- -sore throat & block nose-
9:47 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!