everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Monday, September 05, 2005
Thinking that i would finalli be able to have lunch with her together, but in the end.. Haiz.. She going to revise her cmaths with her classmates after the paper.. Guess now my only hope would be this sat..
Finalli sam create his blog.. Had been helping sam with his blogskin since afternoon till 11 plus.. Overall, i think his blog realli look veri nice.. Kinda proud of myself.. haha..
After finishing on his blogskin, now its my turn to change mine.. Got sam to help mi out with designing the images.. Still deciding on how the blog should looks..
Tml going to be dear first paper.. She seems to be so stressed.. Sigh.. :(
Wish her good luck for her paper tml.. I'll be praying for u.. May god bless..
Can't help thinking of u.. Love u lots!!
12:37 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!