everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Its my fyp presentation today.. Ahhhh.. During the demostrating on the PDA, things got cock up a number of times. However overall, the feedback from our evaluator and supervisor are quite alright..
Finalli all project and presentation are done with.. Now the only thing left is MSWM paper.. Gotta work hard for it.. :)
Things are going much much better between mi and her.. So HAPPY!!! She stayed back today in sch for revision, but i guess she didn't realli get to revise cuz i had been like msging her the whole day.. opps! haha..
Went to register for my advance theory. It going to be on 13th Oct.. Hopefully can pass it on the first attempt. :)
Ahh.. I miss her so much..!!
11:19 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!