everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Monday, September 19, 2005
Headed back to sch in the afternoon to submit the team-bonding camp and APL form.. Ain't realli lookin forward to the camp.. Feeling more like staying at home to chat with her.. =x
Ahhh.. I'm so bored.. She isn't online now.. Her mummy using the computer to do some office stuff.. Wonder what time then she can come online.. I am missing her lots.. The feeling is so unbearable.. :'(
Hoping to see her online soon..
The following song is specially dedicated for her..
Westlife Forever
I'll be loving you forever Deep inside my heart you'll leave me never Even if you took my heart And tore it apart I would love you still, forever You are the sun You are my light And you're the last thing on my mind Before I go to sleep at night You're always round When I'm in need When trouble's on my mind You put my soul at ease There is no one in this world Who can love me like you do That is the reason that I Wanna spend forever with you I'll be loving you forever Deep inside my heart you leave me never Even if you took my heart And tore it apart I would love you still, forever
We've had our fun We've made mistakes But who'd have guessed along that road We'd learn to give and take It's so much more than I could have dreamed Cause you make loving you, so easy for me There is no one in this world Who can love me like you do That is the reason that I Wanna spend forever with you I'll be loving you forever Deep inside my heart you leave me never Even if you took my heart And tore it apart I would love you still, forever And girl I pray you leave me, never Cause this is the world, where lovers often go astray But if we love each other, we won't go that way So put your doubts aside Do what it takes to make it right I love you, forever, no-one can tear us apart I'll be loving you forever (forever) Deep inside my heart you leave me never Even if you took my heart (took my heart girl) And tore it apart (you tore it apart now) I would love you still, forever And I'll be loving you forever (forever) Deep inside my heart you leave me never Even if you took my heart (you took my heart girl) And tore it apart (you tore it apart now) I would love you still, forever I'll be loving you forever Deep inside my heart you leave me never Even if you took my heart And tore it apart I would love you still, forever
10:52 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!