everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, September 02, 2005
I realli don't know how should i be starting it.. There are jus so much things that i wish to say..
Chatted with her in the morning till 11, it was so wonderful.. She agreed to let me accompany her in sch.. (although its only for awhile)
Went over to play pool with sam, antz, james and jayne.. Guess its maybe cuz too long nv play, so didn't realli played that good.. Hmm.. Or maybe my heart wasn't realli there, it was with someone else.. hehe..
Got to know how she feels for mi from her blog.. Aww.. So happy!! Finalli i know how she feels about me.. :)
*sigh* She is having a terrible flu.. Hopefully she would get well soon..
I will be there for u, i swear! If there any odds that come between us, we will face and overcome it together ok? *hugs* Love you lots!! <3
Miss U Sooooooo Much!!!
10:28 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!