everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Tuesday, September 13, 200511/09/2005 Spent my time at home doing my revision.. So many things need to study.. Haiz..
Chatted with dear on msn.. Got to know that this thursday their class going to be organising a class bbq.. No idea why, but the first thing tat came into my mind was "So hl going to be there also.." Later on, got to know that she going to the bbq because she asked hl to go, and she told him that if he go, she will go too.. Haiz.. Jus doesn't feel good.. Guess i'm jus jealous ba.. *vexing* :(
Headaches is haunting me!! My mind in a blank.. Can't get any information into my brain.. Arghs!!
She said that she going to wait for me.. So sweet of her.. Appreciated!! :) Realli glad that she going to wait for me, but jus can't bear to let her wait for me as i have no idea wat time then i be able to finish on the revision. Somehow managwe to pursuade her to go sleep first..
*things that i wish to say to her..* i can't guarantee u that i can make u happy everyday, but i promise u that i'll do my very best to make u smile. I'll wait for u till the day u are willing to give both of a chance.. I'll not regret the decision i made, be it now or the future.. I'm all about u..
12/09/2005 Slept at 4 plus the night before.. When i woke up, i was being greeted by headaches and dizziness.. Guess might be cuz i'm not gettin enuff sleep ba.. Today gonna be taking my first and last paper for the semester and too my last paper for my poly life.. *HOPEFULLY!* Not realli much confident for this paper, might have chances of taking subpaper.. *pray*
After the paper, we went over to tampines central, BK to have our lunch. Decided to go play pool after lunch.. As Joachim and Mel are meetin their friends out, thus they didn't play pool with us. Injuried my fingers when i was breaking the ball.. My finger brushed against the metal plate of the pool table and part of the skin went off.. *ouch* Halfway through the game, yc, ant and james left.. Not long after, jy and jer went back home too.. So left onli with me, sam, jayne and yz.. We went over to orchard after pool.. Sam, yz and jayne wanted to go have their jeans alter, but unfortunately the shop did not open.. So we decided to go window shop.. Went to find my mum to chat with her for a while.. Went over to nydc @ wheellock place to have a rest.. James came over to meet us. When we were about to leave the place then we realise that it was raining rather heavy. We went to border to read some books while waiting for the rain to stop. It was onli till quite a long time, then james told us that there was a underground passage to shaw tower. haha.. Decided to head back home after that. Parted with yz at the mrt station and james at bugis. Somehow we did not headed back home straight and we ended up at bedok pasar malam.. lol.. We reached back home at around 10:30pm.
Tml dear going to go out with her friend and steamboat in the night.. Have fun and enjoy urself ba.. She said she bought be a birthday pressie.. She's SO SWEET!!! So happy and touch.. Love u lots!! (:
12:44 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!