everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Its sam birthday yesterday.. Went over to Fish n Co at the glasshouse to celebrate. Although its sam birthday celebration, its also my advance birthday celebrate.. Haha..
Me and sam shared a Fish Platter for two.. The portion was so big, we hardly manage to finish it.. I guess we are the last to finish up our food. haha..
Best part of all is that there was a blackout! So they made use of that time to bring out the birthday cakes.. The staff that bring out the cake was also kinda of playful.. She told us to stand on the chair before they sings us the birthday song.. So pai sei!! Luckily its both of us standing together, so not realli that bad.. I think sam got to be so touched & excited.. James got him a Chelsea jeresy that he wanted to have.. Yizhu too got him a present, a birthday card!! Haha.. Oh, not forgetting, our class got me and sam vouchers! Thnx thnx!! ^_^
After celebrating, we went over to played pool.. Played for only a few games and left cuz its kinda of late. Shared a cab back home with sam, jayne and jy..
Realli got to thnx everyone for everythings.. :)
Didn't realli get to chat with her much today.. Guess its becuz monday its going to be her exam.. Aww.. Miss her so much!! <3
12:31 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!