everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Its teachers' day.. She went back to her secondary sch.. Seems like she's having much fun.. She told me that her ex hugged her.. The first thing that came into my mind was why did he hug her? I don't feel good about it.. However, thinking that she could jus not tell me about it, but then she did, this means that she still concern about how i feel.. Well, hopefully it jus like what she said, a friendly hug.. =/
Wanted to ask her out for lunch tml after my presentation.. However she said that its not convenient cuz hl going to be teachin him cmaths.. I know the reason why she say its not convenient, but does this suppose to mean that with his presence each day, its not going to be possible for us to go out together? I know i may sound selfish, but is this going to be the best solution? It jus makes mi feel like she avoiding me cuz of him.. I dunno what i am saying.. I realli dunno.. Arghs!!!! I am realli worried..
Tml will be my fyp presentation.. Not realli in the mood for it.. Hopefully things will be going on fine..
*sigh*
1:08 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!