everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Guess i'm realli too tired.. I overslept and didn't gave her morning call.. Got to know that somehow someone had taken over my place for that..
Get to see her twice in sch.. The first time was when i was leaving sch for suntec.. I jus walked past her like that.. I wanted to talk with her, but somehow i didn't.. The second time was when she said she waiting for the bus and i decided to take a chance, hopefully i can accompany her to wait for the bus.. However, when i reach the bus-stop, i saw her and she was with a few of her classmates.. Once again i walked away.. Jus wat got into? Why couldn't i jus walk straight to her and talk to her.. Arghs...!!!
A long and lonely walk back home, feeling so empty..
Anyway.. In a few minutes time, its going to be her birthday.. Hopefully everything would be going on fine..
She said she going to tell mi something after friday.. Honestly, i ain't realli ready to listen to wat she going to say.. I realli don't know wat i going to do if the things she going to tell me is something bad..
11:31 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!