everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, August 12, 2005
Didn't get to blog the past 2 days cuz my sis came back home and wanted to use the com.. Dun realli like her to come back home cuz everytime she back home, i will have to let her use the com.. I know i sound like a bad brother, but its the truth.
Anyway, was kinda of stressed over the project submission.. Argh!! I still dun know what i am doing for my mwsm even though i have handed up my deliverable 2. Kinda of sick of going to sch to face all those submission.. Guess the onli reason that is making me to go sch will be to get the chance to see her in sch.. I think i was rather lucky this 2 days.. Got to see her on both days! One thing sad about is that although i got to see her, but we didn't talk to each other. We had only been msging each other through sms and msn.
Haiz, i had been thinking.. Its like me and her are onli connected to each other through sms, msn and phone. We had onli chatted with each other face to face twice. Will there realli be a chance for me? Haiz.. However, this doesn't mean that i'm going to give up..!
I realli wonder what she blogged.. Did she mention anything about me in her blog? If she did, what would she say about me?
How i wish to let her know how i realli feel for her...
I ('v') Her!
Haiz.. Even if i told her this, her reaction would be -_-'''
How i hope that one day her reply would be "me too.." Wonder will such day realli comes?
10:41 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!