everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Woke up in the morning greeted by flu, headaches, giddiness and nose bleed.. Hopefully it not going to go any bad..
Had our meeting with our fyp supervisor as usual in the morning. Nothing much to show him during the meeting as we had somehow finished it. He told us to start doing on our Final Report and give him a draft on our next meeting which will be next tuesday instead of wednesday. After the meetin ended, somehow our group had a discussion and we decided to make enhancement to it. Hopefully the enhancement would help us get better grades for it.
After the discussion, Jun Yan and I went over to Siglap Centre and Century Square to take photos for our CDS presentation.
Went back to sch after taking those photos. Continued with the coding for the enhancement and walked back home after that. Suddenly felt that the walk back home seems to be so lonely. Somehow felt that i dunno wat she thinking.. Its jus like we are moving further away from each other as the days goes..
"i try not to get any help frm you is cos i dont wanna get more reliant on you thn i alr am"
What else can i say? I'm in a lost of words now..
Hope that she won't get too stress up on her nmm project.. Take care..
12:16 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!