everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, July 24, 2005
What is this feeling inside of me? Since that day i saw the close physical contact of the 2 of them.. Since the day i received the msg from her saying that the things i said is the same as this guy and that guy.. It jus can't makes mi to stop thinking if she had any feeling for him.. Does she treat me the same way as she treat others? Does this means that i am jus one of her normal friend? Does she ever had this feeling of hoping to see me in sch? There are so many doubts in my mind...
Just wat am i thinking!!! I really wish to see her, but when i got the chance to see her, i ended up walking away? Was it because of his presence? Was it because i doesn't wish to see the close contact between the 2 of them? I just hate the sight..
I really doesn't know what should i do.. Breaking down.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
12:51 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!