everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, May 22, 200516-05-05 hohoho.. Start of Orientation Leader Camp!! A 2-day camp.. When we reach there at 12pm, we were split into different empire.. Luckily there were quite a number of people whom i know in the same empire as mi.. Had games and more games in the afternoon which makes each of us stink.. Then we had our dinner at the sport complex, although the food were not realli tat nice, but think becuz we were rather hungry so most of us took a 2nd round.. haha.. After dinner, we had a night explore around TP.. Imagine our empire was the last few to leave the sport complex but we were the first to finish the night explore.. All thnx to our group hyper-ness and the "hai dai hai dai".. haha.. After tat, we had a rest, supper, bathe and discussing with our empire-mates about the talent show, we went to sleep.
17-05-05 Sport complex was so cold in the night! Anyway, woke up at round 7am and had breakfast which was prepare by the food comm.. Heard they woke up at 5am to prepare those breakfast for us.. After breakfast, we head back to our LT where we were taught on how to dance the TP mass dance.. Hmm.. Worst part of all, i was being sabotage to play the "uh ah baby". Omg, its was so embarressing.. Being blindfolded, and doesn't even know wat actualli realli happen.. Anyway, its a game, at least everyone enjoyed it.. As for the 'Final Crash', first time i saw a 'lollipop' being destroyed in less then 6 sec.. Pro!!! After the 'Final Crash', we headed back to LT for the talent show! So funny watching shows acted by our fellow OLs..
18/19-05-05 I was the LT head for LT10.. In this 2 days orientation, i get to see them bonded together and most of them were enjoying themselves.. Its realli so wonderful after the end of the orientation to see the freshie had enjoyed themselves. The sense of satisfaction is of no words which can be use describe with.. This 2 days, i also get to know my "3 flowers".. haha.. I too had enjoyed myself this 2 days being with them.. Although its kinda of tiring and having to keep cheering which ended up mi losing my voice, but when the orientation ends, its all worthwhile..
1:50 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!