everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Now i know the meaning of being 'bastard' by friends.. Ruined my whole evening.. Waiting so long in the mrt control, msg him nv reply, so msged the other.. My M-card onli left with $1.09, and i msg to him saying my card is low on value and ask them where are them.. What do i get back? "We on the mrt liao.. Bye bye..." What is this? A joke? Not funny at all lor.. Waiting for them at the interchange wondering why they haven reach and this guy replying they are on the way there without mi.. Perhap to u its funny cuz u not the one who is there waiting... And wat does it means by "We got wrong lar, but ur attitude oso nt veri Gd..." Kana 'bastard' by u, do u think my attitude will be good.. In the first place, i ask where are u all.. Did i say anything tat provoked u? Why wan to create this problem out? Jus by saying u all got wrong and saying my attidude not veri good.. What does it mean? Pushing the problem to mi? Trying to say i was the one creating the problem out? What the point of asking whether i still wan to meet u all after u say that sentence? Do u think i still have the mood to go with u all.. So wat if Arron giving a treat and i am so pissed off with u all? Do u all think u all will be happy if i there also.. Everyone has a certain limit of tolerance for each and every different person, if u think its funny.. You have jus cross the line! Perhap its doesn't even matter to u all cuz u are are happily enjoying, but u have jus ruined my whole night.. Damn it!
11:51 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!