everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, April 16, 2005
Woot.. Went to wild wild wet today.. Although there are onli 4 people, james, sam and yizhu and me, but that doesn't stop us from enjoying ourselves there.. When we were buying the "Funkey" to enter www, the ticketing girl actualli ask yizhu, "child arh?" lol.. This proof wat we always say, she is the age 18, however she had the looks of a small kid.. haha.. We played every station its had, and from all those station we get to know james more and get to see a side of him which not everyone get to see.. keke.. A pity james had to leave earlier and ended up onli left the 3 of us.. we continued playing until 6pm.. Had our dinner in the food court @ downtown.. Back at home, watched DragonballZ which i borrowed from sam and chatted with my mei in msn, veri long time nv realli talk to her le.. So did a bit of catch up with her.. Anyway, had an enjoyable day today all thnx to the www outing which we had thought of cancelling it.. Back to watch dragonballz... Ciaoz..
1:12 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!