everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, April 22, 2005
Few days nv blog liao.. Hmm, time to recalled wat i did for the past few days..
20th April My basic theory test! Met joa, mel and yun for lunch at 12:30pm. Study a bit at he foodcourt after we finish our lunch. Later we went over to Popular to buy the 250 Basic Theory Question & Answer. Read through the book when we were on bus 8. we were suppose to switch to another bus to reach the comfort driving center, but due to the time constraint, we took a cab after we alight from bus 8. We met at 12:30pm for lunch, and our test were at 3:30pm, we had so many hours but we are still in the rush of time. Gotten booklet B, the question were rather easy, but then hopefully i didn't got it wrong.. Completed the test in about 15-20mins. After mi and joa had completed our test, we waited for mel and yun as their time slot were at 5:30pm. After they had finished, we took bus 25 to bedok. Joa were so stress about the 24k and he went back home first. So left mi, mel and yun, walk around for awhile and mel decided to went over to the ntuc to buy some staff for her salad and so i walk around and bought some packet of soup.
21th April Had steamboat for dinner with my mother! My mother worked morning shift, and she went over to ntuc to buy the ingredient, and i was responsible to cook rice. Ate until veri full.. So long nv eat cooked food at home le.. Yummy!!
12:57 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!