everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Monday, April 25, 2005
Woot.. After so many days rotting at home, i am finalli out..! Went to school in the afternoon for the OL interview with my group of friends.. haha.. Think i was kinda slack when we are being interviewed.. We were like joking about too much, not taking it serious.. omg... The interviewer wanted us to come out with a cheer all of a sudden and we were like "huh? Cheer arh?" It took us like 10 mins to think of a cheer but in the end we used the "automatic, systemmatic cheer" Anyway, after that we went over the the food court opposite to have our lunch and decided to go over go over to yun house to play mahjong.. Not my day today though, luckily last round manage to win a "4 tai", otherwise gonna lose $20.. Haiz.. Heard form my friends that the fyp grouping had been re-shuffle by the stupid CM.. Dunno wtf he is doing lor.. Ask us to form our own grouping, we had already settle the grouping le then now he going to re-shuffle the group again.. Anyhow shuffle group people, so what if he can put all the good people together at one group.. If the group members can't work with the others, what the fun with doing the fyp.. Stupid no brain CM.. Curse his car kana scratch, then tyre puncture! *Evilz!* keke.. Although my grouping still haven been re-shuffle yet, but then still curse him!!!!
11:58 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!