everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, April 03, 2005
Waken and jumped out of my bed by a loud noise.. To my surprise, the mirror that had been hanging behind our bedroom door for years had dropped and shattered into pieces.. What a good start of the day.. It was said that if the mirror was broken, it means that there gonna be bad luck.. Hopefully it isn't true.. *pray*
Went out with my friend to play DOTA @ pavilion in the afternoon.. Wait for almost 1 hrs to get the com.. Played until 7+ and came back home.. Watched tv and chatted with people on msn.. A not veri interesting day for mi...
Kinda of disappointed.. There were like so few people who gonna be going and staying overnight for the class chalet.. It jus seems like our class are gettin smaller each time every semester.. Can't help to start wondering, are people of C071 still as united? Will this chalet still gonna be as fun as the past 2 chalet that we had previously? :(
2:28 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!