everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Its already 3:06 in the morning, finalli i had finished updating my blog.. Didn't realise time went past by so fast.. Still got lecture at 10am, hopefully i manage to wake up on time..
Lunch today was so tense due to the grouping for next sem major project.. Luckily, the problem was solved and hopefully there aren't going to be any hard-feeling on anyone.. Afterall, we are still C071.. *^_^*
Finalli started on my MSDE project.. With the help of Yuming, somehow did manage to do part of the project, however the rest still doesn't know what to do even though he explain to me what to do.. Hopefully, i will be able to complete the project on time and still have enough time for me to start animating my 3d animation.. *Pray hard*
3:05 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!