everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, March 19, 2005
Today morning meet up with joachim to go century square cut hair.. Planned to go Ya Kun Toast to have our breakfast, but there are so many people and ended up both of us didn't ate breakfast.. haha.. While waiting for the barber, me and joachim went up to the arcade to play game.. He went to play the dunno what "Ghost Squad" (Seems quite nice to play) , he killed 2 hostages then he went over to play the sniper game, sniped the same hostage twice sia.. First time hit the hand then head-shot her.. Poor hostage.. Lucky its not real, otherwise i realli pity the hostage sia.. haha.. As for me, i play the sniper game too, but different from what joachim played.. Mine doesn't have any hostage, therefore u wun be seeing mi killing any of them.. lol.. After having some fun at the arcade, we proceed over to cut our hair.. Joachim got himself a new hair style.. As for me, i had a "army man" hair cut.. keke.. Look kinda weird, but veri comfortable though coz its veri veri short.. haha..
Got a new nick from that zhu.. "Xiao Bu Dian" Dunno why she came out with this nick sia.. She walked into the lab, and when she say me, she started calling mi "Xiao Bu Dian" le.. Then ran over to my side and started to touch my head... *Do i look small in the hairstyle?*
Anyway, overall i still quite like the hair style.. Once a while must 'chu' pattern a bit.. haha..
2:25 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!